Sometimes the report wizard isn”t visible after installing the Thomson One Banker Excel add-in. This is what you can do to make it visible:
- Open the tab Tools and choose add-ins
- When you can see ThomsonAnalytics Report Wizard you have to mark it and click OK
- When it’s not there you’ll have to add it manually: click Browse
- Most people have to go to C:\Program Files\Thomson Financial\Thomson ONE Analytics for Office to find the Report Wizard, but this depends on your actions during the installation of the Excel add-in
- The add-ins have the extensions .xla. Click on TFExcelReportWizard.xla and click OK
- Don’t forget to mark this add-in and click OK
Now you should see the Report Wizard!
Using the the Dutch Excel? Go to Extra > Invoegtoepassin gen en klik op de knop Bladeren.